You can confirm your membership in 5 easy steps:
Step 1: Check if you meet the conditions required for the membership and consult our bylaws.
Step 2: Fill in the application form
Step 3: Fill in the document 'sales reports' (this is necessary for the sales statistics and your contribution)
Step 4: Take a copy of your FCA-certificate (Feed Chain Alliance - GMP before)
Step 5: Send the application form, accompanied by the sales reports and a copy of you FCA-certificate, to BFA (Gasthuisstraat 31 1000 Brussel) or through infobfabe
As soon as we receive your application, it will be presented to the Board of Directors (you can find the date of the next following meeting here). Next a employee will contact you as soon as possible with additional information.
According our bylaws, to become a member of BFA you need to:
1.be a legal entity, be holder of an approval/registration by the appropriate government to fabricate, import or letting fabricate by a third party, of feed and/or feed additives;
2. accept the current bylaws and the Internal Regulations;
3. be a holder of a FCA-certificate (or equivalent) and/or ACG (AutoControlGuide only for petfood and bait);
4. being accepted by the Board of Directors
5. pay the financial contribution during the period determined by the Board of Directors
6. recognize right of ownership to the association about the information BFA sends to their members and to not distribute them without explicit permission of the association.
Your not a compound feed producer, but you want to become a member of BFA? No problem! We also provide the opportunity to become a supporting member of BFA. If this interests you, you can ask for information without obligation through infobfabe.